Getting Figgy with It!
The balanced sweet and sour notes of The Spice Way Fig Infused Balsamic makes it a versatile ingredient to keep handy in your pantry. Playing off the traditional depth of balsamic vinegar, the addition of infused fig rounds out the vinegar’s acidity. In this post we’re showing off the variety of ways you can enjoy The Spice Way Fig Infused Balsamic easily in your own kitchen.
- As a glaze. Try it with roasted or grilled meats and baked salmon. To prevent it from burning brush on in the last few minutes of cooking to add a tangy sweet pop of flavor.
- Salads. Use this vinegar by itself or mix with The Spice Way Extra Virgin Olive Oil House Blend for a vinaigrette.
- As a Condiment. Simply drizzle over roasted vegetables like asparagus, brussel sprouts, potatoes or eggplant to pack a punch of sweetness and acidity.
- Cocktails. Get creative and try using it in a cocktail recipe where you want to add a rich but bright flavor.
- Desserts. Top ice cream with a light drizzle for a special treat. Take it up a notch and add fresh strawberries or cherries.